Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Crossfade plugin in Vista??

Started by fat-johnny, January 28, 2012, 03:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fat-johnny

I am using Vista 64-bit.  It says it is using WMP11.

Has anyone got the DC cross render plugin to work with Vista and/or WMP11??  I would really like my music to fade in/out of each other, but the plugin that Barry links to doesn't seem to work?  Why doesn't it work, is it Vista or WMP11 that it doesn't like??

Any ideas or workarounds??
FJ

Barcrest

Any particular reason you are running vista?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fat-johnny

Quote from: Barcrest on January 28, 2012, 04:03:42 PM
It's one of those HP all-in-one touchscreen PCs. It came with Vista, and I have never had a reason to change it.

When I first got it, I was an XP diehard, and looked into reverting it to XP, but a lot of people on the HP touchsmart forums said that it was a PITA.  The touchscreen is proprietary HP hardware, drivers were available for Vista ONLY.....stuff like that.

So....can I crossfade in Vista/WMP11??
FJ

Barcrest

Quote from: fat-johnny on January 28, 2012, 04:12:03 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on January 28, 2012, 04:03:42 PM
It's one of those HP all-in-one touchscreen PCs. It came with Vista, and I have never had a reason to change it.

When I first got it, I was an XP diehard, and looked into reverting it to XP, but a lot of people on the HP touchsmart forums said that it was a PITA.  The touchscreen is proprietary HP hardware, drivers were available for Vista ONLY.....stuff like that.

So....can I crossfade in Vista/WMP11??
FJ

I was just interested, i think that plugin works with windows 7 but i have never played with vista apart from the time I had a laptop that came with it. I only used that for DJing so I never did anything with it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...