Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Cleaning up the screen

Started by dgrams, March 19, 2014, 02:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgrams

Just got my new touchscreen... found a good resolution to run the app at without doing the full-screen stretch.
I haven't started messing with files yet... and maybe this is a skinning question....
But is there any way to easily reposition buttons so that the ones I left active aren't so spread out?
It would be nice to run them down the side of the screen a little nicer.

Plus, with the resolution I have things at, my bottom buttons are cut off at the bottom of the window (and also screen)

I don't really plan on using any except the VIDEO/AUDIO toggle buttons.
Is there a quick and easy way to also move those along the left hand column?

I noticed all the .ini files in the skins... is there where I start playing with things and come up with a custom skin for positioning?
I guess I just want to ask incase there is a simple fix that I am overlooking.

I am loving the program.  Can't wait till we have our big party in a few weeks and people get to start using the jukebox

...and I guess I will ask, but is there an option to go past 1024 resolution, or is that just getting into custom skinning again?

Is there any kind of database of skins that people are sharing?

Okay.. that is enough questions for the night.   ;D

Barcrest

Open up the skintool and just drag the buttons where you want them and save the skin. That will let you re-position the buttons as you want them. For different resolutions if there isn't a skin already made you will need to do it yourself.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dgrams

Great.  Will probably give it a try tomorrow.  :)