Barry

How do we get Beta access?

Ray

Barcrest

With cash bribes LOL....  ;D
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Well without saying bribes, You at least need to be a V4 Supporter. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

ScAtMaN

But I'm already a V4 Supporter  :'(   :P

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

Well I have been toying with getting that commercial license from you so I can fully make use of that expensive coin mech I have.

Trouble is I'm currently in a catch22 situation where to pay for the comercial license I need to be able to take money on the juke and I cant take money on the juke properly without the comercial license!

Is there an instalment plan we could make where I pay you say £50ish over the next couple of months so I can get it up and running? :-\

kizer

Thats probably one of those PM type of questions I'm sure. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

ScAtMaN

Ok have the updated lists installed, nice.  Need to download a few missing tracks for the past 30 years!

One thing I would like to implement is to have the decades button jump straight to the uk chart listings, I dont need the billboard etc listings to display.  What do I have to edit in the skin to redirect it straight to that page?

Barcrest

You can't do that by editting the skin but i can add it as an option.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

An option would be cool.
In the meantime where can I do the edit?

Whilst I think about it, I have also manually altered the skin (by pasting it onto the background image)so that when you select a track to play I have typed '1 credit' '2 credit' etc above the 'add to queue' and 'play next buttons' just to make it clear to the paying punter what they are gonna be charged.  Could this be made as an option to?

Ta
S.

Barcrest

It shows the pricing on the play options screen but i think it only does this if you don't have any credits. I can tweak this... I'm hoping to get some stuff done over the weekend i am just really busy right now. Maybe there will be a new beta out by sunday with some of your requested changes in.

Jukebox Stats...