Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Poll - What time zone do you live in??

Started by Pinball, September 16, 2009, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

Pinball,

I'm renting my condo out on the beach in St. Pete Beach, but living in Largo, but if you're right on the beach we may need to have a Winter E-Touch retreat at your place for all the Northern users to head down here to warm up.... Glad we're in the same neighborhood....

fordman

Quote from: Woody on September 16, 2009, 08:25:39 PM
Fordman,

I'm right across the river in beautifull Newport Kentucky.

Woody

Howdy neighbor!

Woody knows what its like around here. No FUN aloud! They shut down the strip clubs in N KY. Now I think they all have to wear pasties and cant do lap dances and the likes. They come and go as the owners figure out that they cant make money with pasties and non-alcoholic beverages. Good 'ole KY, where the #1 cash crop is marijuana!

:beer  :beer

Fordman

Sparky23

kizer

Pacific Standard Time. US

I'm aprox 30 miles North of Seattle Washington
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Aussie-Adam

Australia here  ;) ..... With ecbrad, and Dannymh  ..... we are also members of an Arcade forum based in OZ.  :)

Barcrest

No one ever want's to meet me in the UK although a couple of registered users are on my doorstep which is odd being here in the UK. We could have a crapy weather sulking party LOL  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

Quote from: Aussie-Adam on September 16, 2009, 10:55:55 PM
Australia here  ;) ..... With ecbrad, and Dannymh  ..... we are also members of an Arcade forum based in OZ.  :)

Don't forget AceJas ;)

Brad

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dbeeks1

US - Central Time - Central Wisconsin   :beer
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

eist1

Hey dbeeks,

What part of WI are you from? I'm heading up to Crivitz, WI (1 1/2 north of Green Bay) next Thursday, my buddy's father in law owns a bar up there and I'm flying up from FL for a "Golf Outing"... My buddy actually lives in Fond Du Lac. I'm originally from Chicago (a FIB to Cheeseheads :) ) Great to see people from all over on here...

Aussie-Adam

Quote from: ecbrad on September 17, 2009, 01:20:59 AM

Don't forget AceJas ;)

Brad

Ohh ,, I havent seen him in here ... what does he go by ?

jukejohn

Orc

Hmmm I wondered if ecbrad was the Aussie twat I know.....

;D

dbeeks1

eist1 - Stevens Point, WI. It's about 2 hr 45 min (according to Google maps) southwest of Crivitz. 

It is cool that people from all over are on here.  That is one of the things that makes the Internet so cool.  People from all over can share common interests.
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

Bondy

I am GMT as well im in england in a little town called Somerset where the cider is made ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!