Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Poll - What time zone do you live in??

Started by Pinball, September 16, 2009, 04:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

dbeeks,

I know exactly where Stevens Point is... I used to date a girl from Aubrundale years ago, so had to pass right through there. You might be familier with her family's cheese factory, Wiskerchen Cheese Factory...

Pinball

For all my new friends across the Pond, if any one's travels in England takes you to a Liquor store, there is an old Gin we used to drink here that we can no longer find.  It was called:

Hills and Underwood Gin

80 proof

Distilled by  Hills and Underwood Ltd.

It had a Green lable and an big     H U   on the bottle front.

Any info regarding if this old favorite is still available would be appreciated.

Randy   :beer

Pinball

If we have any members out in Germany....  another favorite here that we can no longer find is called:

Mampe Brombiere

Made by the the Mampe Berliner Distillery in Berlin, Germany.

This was the best Blackberry cordial I have ever had.  It was a blackberry brandy but it tasted like blackberry juice as opposed to the blackberry syrup brandies most commonly found.

Again, any current info on this distillery or product would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy    :beer

dbeeks1

eist1 - yep, I know exactly where Wiskerchen's is and am very familiar with the cheese.  You can't beat fresh cheese curds.  You might even be familiar with squeaky cheese curds.

I'm actually from Marshfield, but have been living in Stevens Point for about ten years.  We drive past Wiskerchen's sometimes and right through Auburndale other times on the way to Marshfield to visit family.  One of my sisters still lives there and my wife's family lives there too.

Small world huh...

I really appreciate the work you did on the skins by the way.
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

ecbrad

Quote from: Orc on September 17, 2009, 05:19:07 PM
Quote from: Aussie-Adam on September 16, 2009, 10:55:55 PM
Australia here  ;) ..... With ecbrad, and Dannymh  ..... we are also members of an Arcade forum based in OZ.  :)

Hmmm I wondered if ecbrad was the Aussie twat I know.....

;D

Too right ya pommy git ;)

Brad