Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

AMY Advice

Started by Norman Marshall, May 01, 2012, 08:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Hi Guys,
            I cant seem to make my mind up about this screen, I do like most of it but whats throughing me is the three buttons at the bottom,   BACK, SAVE SETTINGS and POWER DOWN.  I would like to keep the power down button as that has to be different to the other buttons and it looks good, any help much appreciated

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

looking nice

why not change the colors users like me would acidently press the power button by mistake
thinking its the save settings button being the same colour
well after ive had a few beers  :beer

Norman Marshall

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

thats it looks spoton  :tommy

Thalfura

sorry it's a late reply but i think a green colour for save settings and leave shutdown as it is...

however make the buttons the same style. i love the look of the PD button so make both the same.

Norman Marshall

Like this

the only thing is, it makes the back button look not so good

jukejohn

Thalfura

yes like that but make all the button the gloosy style of the power down button with the chrome ring...
colours i think are perfect though.

to clarify..... the power down button looks awesome and the colours of the amm look great. now make the save and back button the same style as the power down button but with their current colours and i think you will be on a winner..

Norman Marshall

Like this?

Im not sure if i like the green button

Thalfura

almost perfect.. the styles are perfect anyway. change the back buttons colour back to blue though.

jukejohn

hows the skin going glenn also you still doing a red version  :beer

Norman Marshall

Yes mate still gonna do a red version, i havent been able to do any more on AMY as my wife had surgury on her foot so im have to play wife at the minute cos she has to stay on her bum for a few weeks (No im not enjoying wife duties)  ;D ;D ;D

Norman Marshall

I think im gonna stay with the blue buttons cos i think the green didnt look rite

jukejohn

looks cool to me

hope the wife gets better soon and as for playing wife becarefull glenn dont brake your
ankle when you were her stilletoes  ;D and make sure the dress matches your eyes :D
:beer

Norman Marshall

Quote from: jukejohn on May 31, 2012, 09:34:07 AM
looks cool to me

hope the wife gets better soon and as for playing wife becarefull glenn dont brake your
ankle when you were her stilletoes  ;D and make sure the dress matches your eyes :D
:beer

Its the lap dancing pole im concerned about  ;D ;D ;D