Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

AMY Advice

Started by Norman Marshall, May 01, 2012, 08:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jukejohn

Norman Marshall

What do you guys think of the keyboard layout? I kinda like it cos all keyboard layouts have square corners so i thaught i'd be different and make a round keyboard,

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Dont worry about not been able to see a 'Save Playlist' button cos where you see the text save playlist is the button
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

jukejohn

very smart looking glenn  :)

jukejohn

hows this going glenn sorry to bug you realy think this skin is going to be cool

Norman Marshall

sorry for the very late reply jukejohn ive just seen your post,  Ive been holding off AMY as im waiting for barry to give her a clean up and also my skin tool in V8 isnt saving the skin the way i want it, As soon as i remove the skin from etouch the layout changes everything back to the default BnB layout, So ive downgraded back to V7 and im using that skin tool hoping everything works out ok, if not then its back to waiting for barry to fix the bug in the skin tool, i am stall workin on AMY now
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

I don't see a bug in the skintool. It must be something on your PC, are you running XP? If you are running windows 7 then i think that's why you are having an issue. It saves all the ini files somewhere else. You need to run it outside of program files and as admin. No one else has reported this issue and I fixed up the rating stars on the 800x600 bnb myself without seeing an issue.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on July 27, 2012, 01:36:33 PM
I don't see a bug in the skintool. It must be something on your PC, are you running XP? If you are running windows 7 then i think that's why you are having an issue. It saves all the ini files somewhere else. You need to run it outside of program files and as admin. No one else has reported this issue and I fixed up the rating stars on the 800x600 bnb myself without seeing an issue.

Ive Been running win 7 for a few years now barry but everything was ok when i was doing the V7 skins Blue, Red and Black Gloss, not to worry thou ive downgraded to V7 and i'll use that in admin mode

bluemeanietsi

The only issue that I am having with the skin tool is the "genre" label under the track list screen doesn't line up with where I put it :P

Norman Marshall

Your rite barry, its windows bloody 7, ive downgraded to V7 and moved AMY around again, got it finished, moved it to the jukebox and its all over the flippin place, tried admin mode and the skin tool never picked up AMY, Im glad me laptop is old, its still got XP on it lol, i wouldnt mind but i think ive got maybe two screens to do and AMY's finished

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on July 27, 2012, 10:54:38 PM

Your rite barry, its windows bloody 7, ive downgraded to V7 and moved AMY around again, got it finished, moved it to the jukebox and its all over the flippin place, tried admin mode and the skin tool never picked up AMY, Im glad me laptop is old, its still got XP on it lol, i wouldnt mind but i think ive got maybe two screens to do and AMY's finished

It saves it somewhere else under my documents somewhere i think, if you can find it you will be good.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I think it might be easier to use xp than go lookin around Win7 lol

Barcrest

Just thought it would save you re-doing it all.

Jukebox Stats...

bluemeanietsi

Barry can you look at why the "genre" label on the song selection screen is saving where you put it (right aligned) but when you load the skin it moves it back to left?

Barcrest

Quote from: bluemeanietsi on July 30, 2012, 02:07:41 AM
Barry can you look at why the "genre" label on the song selection screen is saving where you put it (right aligned) but when you load the skin it moves it back to left?

Is it not saving the alightment or just not loading the alignment in E-Touch?

Jukebox Stats...

bluemeanietsi

It seems to save it as it's in the right place if you reload the skin tool, but not in E-touch.  For now I've just moved it to the left so I think it looks good.