Previous topic - Next topic

ecbrad

squirrellydw

No kidding, what's up with this place
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

ecbrad

No idea  ???

I'm anxiously awaiting an update with detailed logging so I can sort out which of the 100,000 files I have is making database generation impossible. But the zero traffic on the forum for the last week or so makes me a bit sad too =(

Brad

Norman Marshall

All I can say is everything must be running smoothly
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Forum wasn't for a while, but at least it's back now... To be honest while it was down for the week i didn't get a single email asking why it was down so I assume interest has just wained for most folks.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ecbrad

I wouldn't know your email address so could not have emailed. (in hindsight it's obvious you could use the address that I get updates from) All of my contact is though the forum which I check daily =)

Brad

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on November 06, 2012, 10:57:00 AM
Forum wasn't for a while, but at least it's back now... To be honest while it was down for the week i didn't get a single email asking why it was down so I assume interest has just wained for most folks.
I remember you being on holiday the last time this happened so I assumed it was the case this time
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on November 07, 2012, 08:48:18 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on November 06, 2012, 10:57:00 AM
I remember you being on holiday the last time this happened so I assumed it was the case this time

No I was here but I have just brought a house so I have been busy with that, also i couldn't remeber the FTP password and so I had to get that reset. As soon as it was I got us back up and running.

Jukebox Stats...

acejas

brad...dint know u had this problem...have u tried mp3 test http://www.shivi.de/MP3Test.html&NoMenu=1

ecbrad

Yeah thanks jas,

downloaded that during the week and ran it across the collection. It's found a few issues that I need to clean up and then I'll run database generation again to see if it will fix it =)

Cheers,
Brad

Norman Marshall

I can see the tumbleweeds passing again  ;D ;D ;D

Barcrest

Nothing new happening, i think I'll get that last beta out as a proper release because of the bug fixes.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Holidays in the states always screw me up. LOL

As soon as the Beginning of November hits my wife is on a crazy have to see and talk to everybody and then throw in Christmas and Thanksgiving.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Lots of birthdays for me including min on the 20th of nov so it's always crazy for me too LOL.  :beer

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Happy Belated Birthday You old man. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)