Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

karaoke

Started by mountaindew, September 11, 2013, 01:27:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mountaindew

To put karaoke videos on do you put them on the same as you do audio

Barcrest

Yes, if they are videos not MP3+G then you will need to use the non mp3 tagger to tag them.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

I am kinda new to this and Im not exactly sure how you tag things and what it means to tag something

Gaucho

You can use tag and rename (see google) or there is a non mp3 tagger in the software.

mountaindew

Barcrest

For videos you have to use the non mp3 tagger included with E-touch. Select a file and type in the tag info then click save.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

ok,I did that and when I go to video they come up in there.I queue them it says they are playing up in the right corner but nothing is coming up

Gaucho

Are you using a single screen?

If so go into options or settings (depending on skin) > Appearance > tick Auto full screen for karaoke/video.

mountaindew

yes,I am using single screen and I have black and blue skin small screen

Gaucho

In that case go into appearance settings and tick auto full screen as mentioned above.

mountaindew

I did that and still nothing.When I add them to the queue and checked what is queued they go away one at a time

Barcrest

Do they play in media player?

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

no.I didnt see it anywhere

Barcrest

Quote from: mountaindew on September 12, 2013, 05:03:06 PM
no.I didnt see it anywhere

I mnean if you double click them in windows do they open up and play in media player? What format do you have these in, if they are proper videos and will not play in media player then you will need to download and install the latest K-Lite codec pack.

Jukebox Stats...

mountaindew

If I go into media player and click on all videos there are 2 that come up but there not the ones I had.They do play in there