Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Etouch config

Started by fatfoot123, January 16, 2016, 04:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfoot123

Hi there
I've the latest version 9---21 added 5 new artists ran config as normal no artist image or fan art folder were created unless I create them. They are added to the album menu, can find them in normal search and play fine but are not added to the sort / filter music search - can you advise
Thanks fatfoot

Mark Norville

If I don't say this Barry will ban me for life, have you run as administrator?

I will also say that it scrapes audio db which can sometimes go down or even stop peoples api if they are using too much data etc

I personally do not use fanart so I honestly cannot give you many solutions to try well apart from adding a new artist and see if you get fan art from that, but also check on audio db to see if that artist has any fan art as well.

Regards

Mark

I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

fatfoot123

Hi Mark
Yes I'm running as administrator - love me fanart personally but the filter music search not looking good without any artwork
Cheers fatfoot

Barcrest

When you did the generate did you have the ticks in Genre, Artist and Year? You need to also have the ticks in to clear those.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Yes I have those checked you could try these artists :- Tove Lo , Kiesza, Rachel Platten , Sia, Hayley Kiyoko. I even created the folders and files in artists images and banners. They appear and function from on the music video selection
Cheers fatfoot

Barcrest

Ah so it's just the art work you are missing. It could be that AudioDB is down, AudioDB doesn't have those images or that they canned my API key. You can open config and select get info from AudioDB under tools.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi BB
if you search using filter artist 4th icon from left on main screen artists I've added are not visible as if they have not been created if that makes sense
Cheers fatfoot

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on January 19, 2016, 08:49:22 AM
Hi BB
if you search using filter artist 4th icon from left on main screen artists I've added are not visible as if they have not been created if that makes sense
Cheers fatfoot

Go into the artist folder and see if that has files for those artists. You can open them in notepad and see what is inside them.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Yes that information is there and the fanart, yet in the sort / filter music search the artist is missing
Cheers fatfoot

Mark Norville

Bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug well I had to say it more than once, not been able to say Bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug for a while.

I will have a play tomorrow and add a few artists I think I have the same artists that I can add from my end, or if not then I can download the same just to see what happens.

I've not even bothered for weeks since I started trying to do discography's I hate tagging as it is but too start again really buggered me up lol

Just to add, have you tried adding any more artists since this?

Regards

Mark

*** UPdate ***

I just noticed that the audiodb has a link to fanart tv for some reason, I am not sure if it is pulling artwork from fanart tv and then putting into it's own website but if it is piggy backing then that might be a problem.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

fatfoot123

Hi there
I've tried adding other artists and even deleted and reinstated existing ones. No show in the sort filter after running config with all the usual settings I've always used
Cheers fatfoot

fatfoot123

Hi
I still have this problem after the latest update Help please

Barcrest

I have no idea what your actual problem is... You have added some artists. Do they show up in the normal covers section? Can you play them? Where are they not showing up? If it's the filter and artists then it sounds like it hasn't created the CSV file in the artists folder.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi BB
Just like you've said don't know why The artist doesn't show in the sort filter - cov file sorry don't understand
Cheers Fatfoot

Mark Norville

I am not sure if this is part of the problem, as you can see when I search for an artist no artist image is displayed. I just done a grab artist in config 9 just to doubly make sure, but it is still showing a blank icon.

Regards

Mark