Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Second monitor turns off

Started by normski, May 21, 2009, 09:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

normski

ive upgraded from V4 to V5 and now my second minitor turns off and wont turn back on until i restart the pc, can you tell me what can be causing this to happen?    cheers normski

Barcrest

What exactly do you mean turns off? Also I see you are not a registered user, have you been running the demo?

When the second screen is in use the screen may just be black as opposed to turned off.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

normski

I am using the V5 demo at the moment and when i say the monitor turns off i mean goes into standby and stays there until i restart the pc. Do i have to buy to be a registered user as i am only test driving the software at the minute, i dont want to buy until im sure i'll be happy with, I was happy with V4 and that froze at the opening page, you told me to upgrade to V5 and now my 2nd monitor goes into standby, im not having much of a test drive am i? From what i seen i V4 this is the jukebox software ive  been looking for and i dont mind paying for it but i ve got to be happy with my test drive. after all would buy a car without taking it for a test drive first?
                                              normski

normski

Barry i know why the second monitor turns off, its whenever i put monitor 1 on full screen mode monitor two turns off. Ive tried adjusting the settings on monitor 2 to a different resolution but that doesnt work either, a problem for you to deal with i think, if it helps i didnt have this problemo when V4 was working ok.

normski

My Mistake, ive just tried V4 again and i had the same problem