Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Full Screen

Started by BigLa, July 06, 2008, 07:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLa

Hi All,
       Still testing out the demo software, but there is one thing i haven't been able to solve. When I launch freebox, all the buttons don't appear on the screen. The audio, video, and karaoke buttons are too far down.
I am running a 15" ELO at 1024x768. Outside of Freebox, all other software appears properly. Is there a way to run Freebox in a Fullscreen mode, that would just expand it, or shrink it, to match the screen size. I've tried this on other screens as well, and had the same issue. This is probably the last issue i need to solve before i purchase the software.

Thanks.

Barcrest

Just put a tick in the option to run it full screen and it will fix the screen perfectly. It is because you are running it in windowed mode and the skin is 1024x768. Look under appearence settings in options and you will be good to go.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

it is under the options screen incase you didn't figure that out yet.  Hope you enjoy and feel free to ask questions
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

BigLa

Thanks guys! I knew it has to be something simple. I just didn't notice that option hidden away up in the right corner. :) Everything's perfect now. Barcrest: you've got a new supporter!

Barcrest

Account upgraded, thanks dude.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...