Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

jukebox timer

Started by bartekw4, July 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bartekw4

I have dj company and  use jukeboxes to DJ parties, and I was wondering if e tunes can make a coin option for a timer, example if 1 dollar = x amount of credits, then 1 dollar can = x amount of time, also when will the burn cd option be option be ready and will there also be a coin option for that

Barcrest

The burn cd option might not be included, if it is there will not be a credit option for it. The time option could be added with a bit of work but i don't have the time right now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

patcariss

Quote from: bartekw4 on July 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PM
I have dj company and  use jukeboxes to DJ parties, and I was wondering if e tunes can make a coin option for a timer, example if 1 dollar = x amount of credits, then 1 dollar can = x amount of time, also when will the burn cd option be option be ready and will there also be a coin option for that

I have just been looking up using a coin mech and found some info. i know this is an old post but someoen might find it useful.
With certian coin acceptors you can buy an additional "timer board" as an add-on like the one for the coin acceptor model CH-926

The timer board can be programmed within itself to play for however long you like.

This should do what you after.

Barcrest

Quote from: patcariss on March 01, 2012, 10:46:31 AM
Quote from: bartekw4 on July 31, 2011, 01:47:04 PM

I have just been looking up using a coin mech and found some info. i know this is an old post but someoen might find it useful.
With certian coin acceptors you can buy an additional "timer board" as an add-on like the one for the coin acceptor model CH-926

The timer board can be programmed within itself to play for however long you like.

This should do what you after.

E-Touch would need a way to interface with the timer board so doing it in software would probably be the best. I think that board you are refering too is used in pool tables.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...