Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Windows 7

Started by DaDuber, October 23, 2013, 01:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaDuber

I am upgrading my jukebox and will be using windows 7 64bit. Is there any special instructions on the install. I think I remember reading not to install it under the program files directory. Can I install it right on the c drive?

Thanks in advance..... :)

Dave

gfly3

Quote from: DaDuber on October 23, 2013, 01:31:33 PM
I am upgrading my jukebox and will be using windows 7 64bit. Is there any special instructions on the install. I think I remember reading not to install it under the program files directory. Can I install it right on the c drive?

Thanks in advance..... :)

Dave
Yes , install right on C drive and run as administrator ... Works perfect ..
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

I would install to C:\E-Touch\ and if you right click the exe files and select properties you can set them to always run as admin. You have to do that for any of the exe's you want to run. If it's a dedicated jukebox you will want to turn off UAC as well to stop it from prompting you every time you launch it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I've got win 7 on the pc I make the skins on and on me juke, I've installed to C:/program files and im having no issues at all except on the juke if the screen isn't touched for a while the juke will freeze. its not happening on the work station so I think its a settings issue on the juke
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen