Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Touch Panel Kits

Started by Norman Marshall, August 27, 2012, 12:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Does any one know the best config settings for the touch panel kits? i couldnt afford a proper ELO touch screen monitor so i got the touch kit instead, over the years ive been having problems with the juke been non responsive if left to stand for a certain amount of time, i thaught it was a windows problem with the ACPI setting so i flattened the juke and Put XP on it only to find im having the same hassle, so its clearly not a windows issue, i cant see been an E-Touch issue as no-one else has reported this issue so the only thing left to pick on is the touch panel kit, If i touch the screen to select an album, the mouse pionter will move to where my finger touches but nothing else, if i use the mouse to select an album same thing, nothing happens i have to restart the juke to get it up and running again.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Anything in the error log? It sounds like it could be something crashing behind the scenes if the mouse isn't working either.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

The mouse will move its when you click the mouse nothing happens but i'll check the error log next time the juke is on tomorrow
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on August 27, 2012, 03:46:39 PM
The mouse will move its when you click the mouse nothing happens but i'll check the error log next time the juke is on tomorrow

It should see the click from the mouse i would have thought, do you have your power settings to always on so nothing is going to suspend.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on August 27, 2012, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on August 27, 2012, 03:46:39 PM

It should see the click from the mouse i would have thought, do you have your power settings to always on so nothing is going to suspend.

Yes mate everything is set to on, my pc is down at prescent but ive got the error log and i really dont know what to make of it, when me pc is up and running as it should be i will email it to you, im trying to get me pc to multiboot so i can have win 7 on one partition and win XP on the other partion just so i can do me skin on a decsent machine and not an old clapt laptop.

Barcrest

Ok post up the error log and i will see if i can work out what's going wrong.

Jukebox Stats...