Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Hello ! A Few Simple Questions Regarding V5

Started by caesar, November 10, 2009, 02:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caesar

Hello,
Recently downloaded the sample program and I understand that some features may not be enabled until purchased. I'm using a single touch screen and XP OS.
I like it alot but have a few basic questions:

Can I choose 6 larger covers to be displayed instead of defaulted 12 at a time?

1 > Is there a way to relocate the "Options" button? I thinks It's to close to the volume slider. Suggestion to make it transparent or invisible in a corner so users don't visually see it. But it's still active if pressed.

2 > Any way of having the video play on the "Now Playing" screen without pressing the small window in the top RH corner. I believe V2's video automatically plays in the center screen where album covers would normally be displayed.

3 > When I edit the tag information through E-touch do the changes actually effect the properties of the file? I retagged a few files as a test, but when I regenerated the library my tag changes were not permanant. I looked at the file's properties using windows and saw no changes.

4 > I like the idea of using my custom background and having E-touch float on top. But I my patterned background darkens the white areas of E-touch's layout. Can I change the black background to another color or pattern without effecting the white non-background areas.

Thanks!

Barcrest

Quote from: caesar on November 10, 2009, 02:24:45 AM
Hello,
Recently downloaded the sample program and I understand that some features may not be enabled until purchased. I'm using a single touch screen and XP OS.
I like it alot but have a few basic questions:

Can I choose 6 larger covers to be displayed instead of defaulted 12 at a time?

To do these pick a skin like the one coffee has released that has a 6 cover layout.

1 > Is there a way to relocate the "Options" button? I thinks It's to close to the volume slider. Suggestion to make it transparent or invisible in a corner so users don't visually see it. But it's still active if pressed.

You can move it using the skintool, if you want it there but to appear hidden mak it's image the same as the background. Black in the case of the default skins.

2 > Any way of having the video play on the "Now Playing" screen without pressing the small window in the top RH corner. I believe V2's video automatically plays in the center screen where album covers would normally be displayed.

You can set it in the options to auto fullscreen, you still have to click to get the now playing screen or let it timeout to there.

3 > When I edit the tag information through E-touch do the changes actually effect the properties of the file? I retagged a few files as a test, but when I regenerated the library my tag changes were not permanant. I looked at the file's properties using windows and saw no changes.

The tagger is for video files only. It doesn't alter the properties of the file it creates a companion .tag file with the information inside it.

4 > I like the idea of using my custom background and having E-touch float on top. But I my patterned background darkens the white areas of E-touch's layout. Can I change the black background to another color or pattern without effecting the white non-background areas.

Thanks!

I assume you making the whole app transparent and showing your desktop wallpaper through it, there are no options to tweak how that works i'm afraid.

Hopefully i have answered your questions.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...