Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Mega touch games?

Started by robzifer, December 17, 2009, 10:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robzifer

Anyone have a copy of some Megatouch games that I can get a copy of? Ive been searching forever and can never find an active torrent to download...looking for the newest possible version if anyone would be willing to send a copy my way...???

Thanks,
Rob

dbeeks1

If you find them, let me know.  Megatouch games run on some form of Linux and they seem to be guarded pretty well by Merit.  Some of the really old Megatouch versions are emulated in MAME, but nothing recent.
"Turn the jukebox up," he said dancing in irreverance, "Play C-3 let the song protest."

tomsurfnj

I had mixed results on some touch screen games. I was able to get them to run in mame, but the game only saw the mouse and not the touchscreen. So I bailed on the project.

dtupper

Not sure if this is old news by now or not...but I just got the touchscreen games working on my etouch box using the recommendation on this thread:  http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=76684.0

set the mouse input to on and set lightgun = lightgun...then set up the controls in the setup window while in the game...