News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

NSM wall box Touch screen Juke conversion brackets are Ready!

Started by Pinball, March 26, 2010, 12:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

NSM wall box Touch screen Juke conversion brackets are Ready!

We have finished modifications to the Touch Screen monitor brackets we were working on for the NSM Wall Box to E-Touch conversion Jukeboxes. The prototype is in house and the first production brackets will be here in a couple days.

Below are pictures of the bracket from different angles as well as mounted in a stripped NSM Thunder door. These are made in a machine shop to our specifications.

These have been designed to fit perfectly and are very strond and they will firmly support your flat screen touch screen monitor.

The 4 monitor mounting holes are 75mm apart.

The side struts in the bracket match up to the existing threaded holes in the NSM wallbox doors. Reuse the original screws.

We are also working on cover plates to replace the front panel covers below the NSM wallbox doors. (This is the panel that has the push buttons, etc... for the CD wall boxes).

We are initially doing them in stainless steel. They will replace the original NSM panel exactly and use the same 2 screw holes to secure it to the box.

We are doing a number of projects with this metal fabrication company and have been able to negotiate the unit costs down significantly across the board.

We are selling the bracket here to the E-Touch group for $ 69.00 US plus shipping.

For those of you in the UK that are in close proximity of each other, I will combine brackets in one box to save you all on shipping.

I have a tempered front door glass made for my box with a cutout for the monitor. It is a 17" ELO touchscreen with the Black monitor trim frame around it.

The artwork for the back of the tempered glass is at the imaging place right now. As soon as I get the art and trim back I will post pictures.

For those of you that want to convert relatively inexpensive NSM wall boxes to e-Touch cabinets, this bracket will work perfectly for you.

Like someone here commented about one of our other conversions, "Now that looks like something my wife would let me put in the living room."

This will be the box, with Thunder Type artwork:

You can use plexi-glass as a front door glass and decorate it with any type of artwork you like.

Here is the original Marquis:

This is the 1st proof of the new replacement artwork:

If anyone is interested in these brackets, e mail me at        Pinball at AOL

I take paypal.

And I'm always willing to lend a hand!!!!   8)

Special thanks once again to Fordman for his technical assistance!  :beer

Randy

fordman

jukejohn

hi pinball im in uk how much would one of these cost with shipping
great work by the way

Barcrest

This is pretty awsome, would make it pretty easy to churn out conversions. Just get a set of these brackets and printed plexi and you are good to go.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

The graphics are almost done.  I did mine w/ tempered glass.  Plexi would be great.  I need to find a good source.

This is the Thunder.  I will have the other NSM door models done if I get sample artworks from the individual that wants to order it. Once I get them we can easily reproduce kits.

I have alot invested here in this project to date and I am hoping I can sell a bunch of these here fairly quickly to recoup some of the R & D.

Randy

eist1

Great job Pinball!! Those look great. What model NSM wallmounts do the brackets fit? I saw your Ebay posting for the brackets, and it looks like you are in Largo, FL, I am too, we'll have to meet up for a beer sometime  :beer. If you see any NSM wallmounts for a good deal around here let me know, as off EBay shipping would probably kill the price. I did see this one for $499 in PA http://cgi.ebay.com/NSM-Solid-gold-CD-Jukebox-with-DBV_W0QQitemZ300388083096QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item45f0866598,

but again shipping would be as much if not more than the jukebox. This one would be awesome for two monitors, and could put some pretty large speakers in there.

Pinball

Eist1:

Yeah, I'm right down the road from you, but I'm over the new bridge on the beach.

The model you displayed from EBay listing in PA is a newer generation box.  Totally different than the boxes these brackets were designed for.

These should be great with models like Thunder, Wizard, and that era.

If I get a lead on one locally, I will let you know.

Pinball

JukeJohn - I e-mailed you regarding these brackets and the picture of the box you built.

E-Mail or PM me please.

I also just got back from the CAD/CAM fabricator with the proto-type of the lower replacement panel for these NSM boxes.  These lower panels look great and they are done in stainless steel and will be an exact plug and play replacement for the original NSM lower panel which held the push buttons and display. You use the original 2 screws and screw holes.  No drilling or modifications required.

I hope to get pictures up for everyone to see by this weekend.  :)

Thanks,

Randy

jukejohn

randy will get back to you this weekend got my hands full of stuff to do
soon as im clear we will chat
cheers john :beer