Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Opinions Please

Started by Norman Marshall, June 13, 2011, 02:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

Quote from: GlennCarnell on June 17, 2011, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: coffee on June 14, 2011, 05:52:55 PM
Quote3 is to use a transparent PNG and for me to change the code.
I'll be able to make very very nice looking skins.
Coffee does this mean youll be wanting a copy of these buttons in PNG format? if so do you want them Alpha channel, Indexed or True colour?
I will let you know, thanks.  You made some pretty nice buttons there, well done.
The black ones looks very clean.

Barcrest

Quote from: coffee on June 17, 2011, 11:36:22 AM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on June 17, 2011, 11:17:59 AM
Quote from: coffee on June 14, 2011, 05:52:55 PM
Quote3 is to use a transparent PNG and for me to change the code.
I'll be able to make very very nice looking skins.
Coffee does this mean youll be wanting a copy of these buttons in PNG format? if so do you want them Alpha channel, Indexed or True colour?
I will let you know, thanks.  You made some pretty nice buttons there, well done.
The black ones looks very clean.

I wouldn't mind a copy of them in PNG, i think they need to be alphachannel to have the back ground transparent. If you can just send me the menu ones to test that would be fine.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Ill get that sorted for you barry, im half way through the buttons im doing now so when the skin is finished i'll make an immediate start on yours.

ps When you say menu buttons are you meaning the buttons on the album view screen?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on June 17, 2011, 12:28:50 PM
Ill get that sorted for you barry, im half way through the buttons im doing now so when the skin is finished i'll make an immediate start on yours.

ps When you say menu buttons are you meaning the buttons on the album view screen?

Yes the ones down the left hand side on the default skin... If you just create a set of those for me to play with that will be great. You know the ones that say My E-Touch, ALbums, Search etc.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on June 17, 2011, 01:02:19 PM
Quote from: GlennCarnell on June 17, 2011, 12:28:50 PM

Yes the ones down the left hand side on the default skin... If you just create a set of those for me to play with that will be great. You know the ones that say My E-Touch, ALbums, Search etc.

OK mate
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen