Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Skin effect on jukebox.

Started by Risim, October 14, 2012, 04:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Risim

Hey guys I'm running v.7.013 and v7.026 on most of my jukeboxes and last week I install coffee's v6 holloween skin and I've been getting complaints from alot of clients stating that the jukebox is not playing the right # of songs per credits.  I have jukebox credits for 3 for a dollar and one credit to add to queue, they tell me that the jukebox gives the 3 credits and they queue up three songs but only 2 play.  I think it is the skin b/c this the only thing different I've done, please help.  Can it be the skin causing the promblem?

Barcrest

Wouldn't have thought the skin would cause an issue but using an older skin could cause problems when loading that may have odd effects.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Quote from: Barcrest on October 14, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
Wouldn't have thought the skin would cause an issue but using an older skin could cause problems when loading that may have odd effects.
Ok I will be going to locations today and removing skin, I'll keep you informed.  Another thing how can I update this skin to v7 or v8.  By updating does it mean just adding the buttons that are missing or is it some programing involved?

Barcrest

Quote from: alemar02 on October 15, 2012, 11:45:30 AM
Quote from: Barcrest on October 14, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
Ok I will be going to locations today and removing skin, I'll keep you informed.  Another thing how can I update this skin to v7 or v8.  By updating does it mean just adding the buttons that are missing or is it some programing involved?

It is just a case of skinning the missing features, thought someone else might have picked this up but it's been pretty quiet around here of late.

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

Good news it was not the skin or etouch problem.  It was a user issue they where just clicking the button add to queue without look at the screen but in the holloween skin the add to queu and play next buttons where switch from previos skin.  So infact they where pressing play next instead of add to queue thats why only 2 credits per dollar.  Sometimes clients can be very anoying ???. Thanks Anyway :beer

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...