Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Upgrading to version 8 from version 6

Started by reuby_tuesday, July 27, 2013, 11:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reuby_tuesday

Hi

I don't frequent here too often as my jukebox only really comes out for parties, so reliability is key. As a result I don't really play around with skins or tweaks, and I upgrade about every 12 months or so. I just bought a 2nd hand POS touch screen monitor to replace my old "overlay" touch screen on a 15" CRT monitor.

It was sometime ago, but I made a donation for version 6 or 7, (not really sure). I don't even remember how much it was, but I was sure that I paid for the lifetime access.

Now, my memory could well be telling me lies, and maybe I did only pay for a single version, but I am sure I have upgraded in the past without additional donations.

Now its time to upgrade to version 8 and it seems that rather than being able to enter a key (like I have before, & I still have a key) to get the full mode active, we instead get access to a private forum, where the full version is downloadable.

For me to get lifetime access, what are the requirements that I need to meet?
Does my existing donation/access count toward anything?
or
Do I need to pay the full $70 donation fee to get full lifetime access?
or
something else that I have completely missed!

Whatever the answer is, I'm keen to continue to use e-touch. I've been using it since it was only known as freebox!! (over 8ish years I think?)
Cheers

reuby_tuesday

Solution found and implemented!

Thanks!