Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

WMP vis stop showing on 2nd monitor after 1st song

Started by ScAtMaN, October 17, 2008, 10:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScAtMaN

Err, just as the title says!
I have a second screen setup as an extended desktop on the tv out of my Radeon 7000 series card, I get the WMP vis showing as the first song plays but it drops back to the desktop as the next songs starts ???

Also is there a way to change visualisations while one is playing within freebox?

Barcrest

You cannot change the VIS while freebox is running, it will use the default WMP vis.

As for the vis turning off, what options do you have set in feebox? Can you take a screen grab of your second screen settings as i am sure this bug is fixed as long as you have the right options set.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

Here's a screenshot:

It's listed here as display 3 but under display properties there are just 2 displays and the tv out is 2.

Barcrest

Use second monito for ALL not just videos and it should then work fine.

Jukebox Stats...

ScAtMaN

Nope that did not work  ??? still turns itself off between tracks.

I am getting my tracks from a wired network location via mapped drive.  Could the couple of seconds gap between tracks be the reason its exiting?

Any suggestions welcome!

eist1

Barry will still need to look at it, as I haved the same issue, it plays the first song fine showing the Vis but if you skip to the next song or the first song ends the Vis disappears, if I choose 1 then back to 2 the Vis shows up again. I don't think Barry has a second monitor to test

Barcrest

Ok i will get onto this tonight, i have made a few little tweaks that didn't deserve a release on thier own but if i can get this sorted once and for all it will be worth doing.

Jukebox Stats...