Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Missing the bottom of the screen ?

Started by Felix T Cat, October 14, 2008, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix T Cat

I just downloaded the latest demo version as i have finally restarted a juke project.  I remember back when this was sub V1.0 and it looks like a ton of good changes have been made since then.

My problem is that when I run it in 1024x768 using the included black and blue skin the screen is cut off along the bottom.  For example I only see half of the pause button.  For the "most played" button I only get "most"

Any ideas ?.
EDIT: using v 4.0.14 and WMP11

Barcrest

Are you running it windowed or full screen. Windowed part of it is cut off but it's fine fullscreen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Felix T Cat

Ok, my bad sorry.  I was testing it and running in windowed.  In full screen it is all there.

Barcrest

Yeah i can't figure out how to get the number of pixels used for the title bar and add those to stop the bottom getting cut off.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

catatung

Hmm, how about an option so the user can define the number of pixels to compensate for as a command line switch?  At least that would provide a workaround.

Or possibly have the software place the window at 1,1 and have it move it up 1 pixel at at time and check pixel color at that location and once it changes from the blue to something else then that would be your value right there...  If I understand you right.  I'm assuming what you meant was you can't find out how many pixels the blue title bar at the top is occupying so you don't know how many pixels to offset to create the window to the correct size?