Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

WMP player issues.

Started by Beerwolf, September 11, 2011, 04:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerwolf

Has anyone else Had issues of WMP not playing the karaoke? When I first reload all software and try to play a karaok song the player comes up and asks if it should play. If I click yes but don't check don't ask me this again, the song will play with video and all. When I do check the don't asks again box the player comes up with Media player can't play this file. I can click close on the error. WMP is still running with the now playing screen open. It has the file name in the window on the right with an X by the songname. If I doubleclick the song with the x beside it it will open and play fine. It just doesn't want to auto play. I have this loaded on my juke box and two other computers. One worked great no problems. The second one I fixxed by reloading all software and it came up ok. The Jukebox, of coarse the one I need the most, I have reloaded software twice and still get the same issue. By the way I am running Win XP w/service pack 2. I will add the icons on the karaoke files are identified as Karaoke for directx. It is also set for WMP to open. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Norman Marshall

I think your problem is wmp 11, try and downgrade to wmp 10 and your karaoke will play. I had that same problem but with win7, i put xp on my juke and the karaoke played spot on
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen