Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Jingles

Started by seamanrob, May 24, 2011, 11:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seamanrob

I know this has been answered before, but I am having real trouble getting the jingles feature to work on Version 4. 
Before you jump down my throat that its not the latest version, i've tried running V7 and it just locks up my PC (the PC just cant handle it), however, it can still run V4.

Ive never had any need of the jingle feature before now, but we want to run a few adverts on the box now.  Maybe im missing some crucially simple bit of information, but I put the jingle files in c:\jingles
pointed the settings to this location, set for every one song, and enabled jingles... thats it right?

Nada.  Nothing. 

I wonder if the files need to be sequentially numbered or something along those lines?  1.mp3, 2.mp3?  or would advert_132542.mp3 be acceptable?

Any help appreciated.

Barcrest

So are you running the demo v4?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

seamanrob

No, Im running the full version that I paid for.  Unfortunately, this forum lost my details and I had to reregister!

Barcrest

Quote from: seamanrob on May 24, 2011, 07:56:38 PM
No, Im running the full version that I paid for.  Unfortunately, this forum lost my details and I had to reregister!

What were your existing details? Why did you not just request the lost password?

Jukebox Stats...

seamanrob

Because, your forum lost my log in details completely and utterly.  My registration no longer exists.  So, with no username, I cant retreive a password

Barcrest

Quote from: seamanrob on May 25, 2011, 07:51:14 AM
Because, your forum lost my log in details completely and utterly.  My registration no longer exists.  So, with no username, I cant retreive a password

Odd because I still have V3 supporters details on here. What was your old username?

Jukebox Stats...

seamanrob

Im on msn messenger as seamanrob69@hotmail.com, and would have used that, or rob@easyalliance.com to send you the payment.  Was about two years ago now.  Sorry but I cant find the record in my paypal unless you are under a different name...?

Ive been trying to access with email addresses... so username, unsure.  but ive tried all the email addresses I have and no luck.

Barcrest

Found the paypal details, it was back in Jan 09. I upgraded you to V5 user this time as a goodwill gesture for the account issues.

Jukebox Stats...

seamanrob

many thanks barry.  you didnt have to do that.  however its appreciated. back to the matter in hand... jingles.  what am i doing wrong?

Barcrest

Quote from: seamanrob on May 25, 2011, 08:26:54 AM
many thanks barry.  you didnt have to do that.  however its appreciated. back to the matter in hand... jingles.  what am i doing wrong?

You could try V5, sounds like you are doing it right so maybe it's a V4 bug.

Jukebox Stats...

seamanrob

downloading now.. see how we go