Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Error occured: 75

Started by coffee, August 23, 2009, 03:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eist1

I think I was getting a similar error, you will need to right click the shortcut and choose Run as Administartor or you can right click the shortcut and goto the properties and set it to always run as administrator. Just having Administrative Privliges on the PC isn't enough. Hope that helps.

fordman

Quote from: eist1 on November 22, 2009, 05:33:26 PM
I think I was getting a similar error, you will need to right click the shortcut and choose Run as Administartor or you can right click the shortcut and goto the properties and set it to always run as administrator. Just having Administrative Privliges on the PC isn't enough. Hope that helps.

That did the trick!

Another reason why I dont like Vista or Win 7! admin privliges needed just to use notepad!

Thanks Eist1!

:beer

Fordman

patcariss

Quote from: eist1 on November 22, 2009, 05:33:26 PM

Smart Cookie thanks alot :beer

In Vista it comes up with that Allow or Cancel when you go to open it.
Can you place that program on a list of safe software to use so it stops asking me everytime i turn it on

eist1

You can disable UAC in Windows 7 (won't get those pop ups anymore) or right click the shortcut, go to the Compatibility Tab then check the "Run this program as an administrator" box and you won't have to choose it everyime.