Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Return of the cover swap bug?

Started by D2e, January 11, 2013, 05:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D2e

Barry you had fixed this awhile back, but I just installed 8.0.5 & it has RETURNED!

When using the SxxlS skin on the 28 album cover setting, e-touch swaps the covers on albums 5 & 6 in the 1st row.
The cover art is correct, but the titles of the 2 albums are reversed. Once you click one of them & expand to view the album it corrects itself. It's only in the albums view they're swapped.

Barcrest

Doh, must be using an incorrect version of the skin.  :tommy Will take a look.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

It was only the 28 cover view that was messed up, this is now fixed for the next beta.

Jukebox Stats...

D2e

Barry, I am using the SxxLxxS V8 Skin, not V8.1. 8.1 doesn't work properly for me.
I ran the 8005 update & the album cover swap error is still there. Can you fix in the V8 skin? I have always used it in the past without the error.

Barcrest

Quote from: D2e on January 15, 2013, 12:34:38 AM
Barry, I am using the SxxLxxS V8 Skin, not V8.1. 8.1 doesn't work properly for me.
I ran the 8005 update & the album cover swap error is still there. Can you fix in the V8 skin? I have always used it in the past without the error.

That error has been in it since it was released, I will see why it wasn't in that build and copy it across.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Just copy the 28 COV file into the skin you are using and it will be fine. The issue was with the COV file and always has been. The last beta onwards include the correct COV file in the SxxLxxS V8.1 skin.

Jukebox Stats...