Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Removing albums leaves some problems

Started by rumackay, November 10, 2012, 09:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on November 15, 2012, 09:00:37 AM
Sounds like when viewing an album he is clicking more by Artist, Gerne or Year and then the Add all to Queue button is appearing even though he has it turned off in his options. I cannot get it to do this for me, can you replicate it?

Its doing it with me as well Barry, Is there a way to switch the  more by Artist, Genre or Year  buttons off? Ive tried lookin the button settings but cant see a box to tick,
Also in the video the rumackay has 'set queue to read only', What will this do?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

If the queue is read only then you can't remove songs or move them around in the queue, I am trying to replicate that bug now.

To hide the more by artist, genre, year just turn off quickjumps under general settings track listing options.

Think I have found the bug, it only effected non commercial user i think, try tonights beta and let me know how you get on.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I don't use  E-touch to it full potential,  so I don't see a lot of problems that get reported, I have my juke set up like it would be in a pub, Pick an album, pick a song and sit down, I think the less buttons people have to press then the less problems they'll be.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

rumackay

The new beta looks to have fixed the add all to queue button, cheers  :beer

But something Glenn mentioned in an earlier post - I've got the queue set to read only but I can still use the clear queue and shuffle queue buttons to manage the queue. I never took any notice of that setting before but I'd like to be able to turn those buttons off and according to the setting "set queue to read only" shouldn't it do just that?

Barcrest

I will take a look at this for you, i think the read only means you cannot move things around in the queue but you are correct it probably should turn those buttons off too.

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

Quote from: Barcrest on November 16, 2012, 10:06:32 AM
I will take a look at this for you, i think the read only means you cannot move things around in the queue but you are correct it probably should turn those buttons off too.

Did this get fixed?

Would be nice if someone couldn't mess with the queue once tracks have been added.

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on January 23, 2013, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on November 16, 2012, 10:06:32 AM

Did this get fixed?

Would be nice if someone couldn't mess with the queue once tracks have been added.

Coffe gave more insight on this, it seems it does lock the queue down when you set it however when you close and reload the jukebox it acts as though it's unchecked. If you uncheck and recheck the option it works as it should again. So hopefully this will be fixed in the next beta.

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho