Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime Error '0'

Started by Norman Marshall, December 14, 2012, 06:14:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Ive just updated to the latest beta and for some reason im getting the runtime error 0 with all the default skins, is any one else having this problem?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

gfly3

Same with me .... I'm going to try and reinstall this weekend ...
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Norman Marshall

Ive put the latest beta on my laptop and pc, and im still getting the runtime error 0 when loading up the skintool
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

gfly3

I reinstalled and I'm still getting the same also , good thing for me though , I have no idea what I'm doing with It ! Lol !
Always do sober what you said youd do drunk , that will teach you to keep your mouth shut ......

Barcrest

This is an odd one, I'll see if i can recreate it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Laptop, Clean o/s reinstall of win 7 with all updates still got runtime error 0. PC, Clean reinstall of Win 8 with all updates and still getting runtime error 0, i could downgrade to V7 but that would mean thing in V8 wont be getting skinned. im also using the latest full release

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on December 19, 2012, 11:31:49 AM
Laptop, Clean o/s reinstall of win 7 with all updates still got runtime error 0. PC, Clean reinstall of Win 8 with all updates and still getting runtime error 0, i could downgrade to V7 but that would mean thing in V8 wont be getting skinned. im also using the latest full release

Hmm I hope it's not an issue with non XP Machines... I will see if i can replicate it later, it might be that I included an old version of the spring tool.

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

Sorry , I forgot to mention I'm running Win XP SP3 ....

Barcrest

This is most odd, I can't replicate that error at all. I have loaded a skin, saved it and re-loaded it without incident. I did however notice there are 2 skin loading routines in the skintool, I have made all methods use the same routine now. I will hopefully get a beta out tomorrow once my internet is connected at the new place so you can try that.

Jukebox Stats...

gfly3

Quote from: Barcrest on December 21, 2012, 12:23:56 PM
This is most odd, I can't replicate that error at all. I have loaded a skin, saved it and re-loaded it without incident. I did however notice there are 2 skin loading routines in the skintool, I have made all methods use the same routine now. I will hopefully get a beta out tomorrow once my internet is connected at the new place so you can try that.

Thanks dude !

Norman Marshall

Thanks Barry Im totally screwed without that skintool

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on December 22, 2012, 04:37:13 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on December 22, 2012, 12:51:19 PM
Internet is back  :beer

Can you see a difference in speed?

Yeah when i get chance to use it LOL. Need to upgrade the PC to windows 7 at some point and fit a new SSD And Graphics card. Of course I need VB6 to run still as well so that could be fun.

Jukebox Stats...

DaDuber

Same problem Here. Fresh install win 7 64bit. Skin tool gives me Run-time error '0'