Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Demo issues found after a quick test.

Started by spacefractal, August 03, 2008, 10:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

If the original size was 800x800 then that is square? I don't see an issue. It can be scaled down to 170x170 for the cover view that is keeping the aspect ratio. I was talking about croping them in reference to you mentioning zooming in on the image. Or did you mean bestfit? So it is enlarged to fit the window but not stretched. I figure this is what you ment... The work around would be to add a border to the image to make it square or like i said use an alternative image like a CD cover that is square.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

spacefractal

it shown as 124x108 pixels rather than 124x124 pixels in this skin without keeping the correct ratio from the original 800x800 image (dont think anything as speed due with big coverarts, since this is just a test).

spacefractal

I think we talk about throuch here. I Think I came to talk about 2 diffecent things, sorry.

First:
ALL I mean is the coverart in the skin is really shown as 124x108 rather than 124x124 (or 108x108?) as they should. Hence it shown of course strected on all coverarts  (sorry edits on that posts, but it mean the same anyway). I do not even know if this is a another vista only issue with one of the components?

Second:
For the other talk about the abscure format (dvd, casettes and so on), I really meant that:

In MultiFE I do the first option (clearly see on screenshots if you looked on MultiFE screenshots in the BOAYC thread).

Do NOT confuse that with the first talk. I mixed them.

Barcrest

Ah yes, the second one is what i ment by adding a border. I dout i will be adding it to freebox but i agre with you it does look better that way.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

spacefractal

personal I dosent care which method you use, just it dosen't strect.

But for the blue skin its still a little bug (First talk in previous post). Hope that got fixed in next version.

NB. Look what happens since the image got offline, but you got that idea. Reuploading soon.