Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Animated Gif ?? and a couple skin bugs.

Started by Woody, March 28, 2007, 03:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody

Hey Barry

I got that animateed gif logo working on my skin and it rocks, Very Cool.

I am having trouble with some skin/skintool issues "version 2.2.1.0" :

I have been working on a skin for some time now with no problems but I think arround version 2126 or so you added support for playing now annimated gif. Could you tell me where this gif needs to be stored and how to enable it.

About the same time the animated gif thing started my skin tool seemed to be displaying some of the wrong backgrounds, one background seems prevalent for most of the edit screens but not all. If this is not a problem could you setup some koind of textbox on the tools screen to show what art file we have click selected, this should help with backgrounds as well as buttons.

The Genre Style screen/bar select inside File Controls does not save last selected and causes the bar skinning to be lost each time you re-enter skintool, there is similar save problem with .cov filename that keeps reverting to "text2" and not the last saved .cov filename.       

There is a minor problem with Lable Background defaulting to ON when skintool opens skin.   

NO HURRIES/WORRIES on any of this stuff just let me know if you need a copy of my skin and I will send it.

Thanks

Woody 

Barcrest

animated gif for the now playing is in the skin images folder and has to be named "now playing.gif"
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...