Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

now playing

Started by Touchscreen07, April 04, 2007, 05:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Touchscreen07

Version: 2.2.11

When now playing switches to the next song, the album is no longer displayed in the center of the screen, instead it's displayed in the top left corner and the album cover does not update. When it does eventually update it displays the wrong cover. The right cover is displayed at the top of the player.

The now playing visulization stops after the first track played.

Can't seem to get the non mp3 tagger to tag my videos. Just adds the whole lot as NO TAG when updating the Video Library. I could be doing something wrong here myself though.

Album covers don't show when using "fink50'sDiner" skin.

Search using numbers is wrong, pressing 6=5, 5=4, 4=3 etc, etc.

Selecting covers12 or any other cover type returns a runtime Error 0 and jukebox crashes.

Forwarding through albums after two presses of forward, returns a runtime Error 0 and jukebox crashes.

Think thats it for now.

Barcrest

Anyone else seen these errors? They are all new to me and i can't recreate any of them....  ???
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

I checked all of it and the only problem I got was the animated gif but it stops if you go to album view as well.
Betatag works fine here, tagged a few videos today.

coffee

Touchsreen07, did you try a different skin. It seems like a lot of these problems has to do with your skin or some mods you made with the skintool maybe?

Barcrest

I think the issue with browsing the albums and the crash is to do with an invalid drive letter in your database. Are you using an external USB drive that has changed the drive letter maybe? Try re-building the database from scratch and that should fix some issues you are having.

Jukebox Stats...

Touchscreen07

Ok I can try a new skin and see how that works. I have not yet tried anything with the skin tool.

I do have an external USB drive, but it's the same letter which it has always been.

I am putting together a new pc for my touchscreen monitor with xp and freebox soon so I will run the lot again, but this time with an internal drive rather than the external and see what happens.

I am sure it's just my pc, but I thought I would post the errors anyway just in case.

Thanks for the replies and as I said when I put together this standalone pc I will see what happens.

Other than that, top software!

Touchscreen07

Ok, managed to get the albums to show now, but getting a runtime error 0 when I select albums12 from any skin. Any ideas guys?

Barcrest

How many albums do you have in the database? Trying to show 12 if you only have 10 might give you a problem...

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

I only get the animated now playing gif now and then myself.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Yeah the now playing gif shuts off for me too, not sure if it's a problem with the file or something in freebox causing the issue...  ???

Jukebox Stats...

Touchscreen07

I have around 35 albums in the database so it should be ok.

I'm glad you found the animated now playing bug, thought I was going mad.....