Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Fan Art

Started by kizer, March 15, 2009, 01:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Ok, here is some images. ;)
http://www.iamkizer.net/freeboxjukebox/FanArt/

I plan on adding more and releasing them in packs so you don't have to download them one by one. Please do not hot link to the images for other purposes.

If anybody has some that I don't have listed please double check to make sure before sending them and feel free to email me at share.fanart@gmail.com Please use the subject of: FanArt or something so I know its not spam.
I will not be answering emails for request of images, but I may send back a quick thank you for any images sent.

Currently most of the fan art is 1280x720 because its primarily formatted for a wide screen tv, but I'm sure it will work fine for us. Please no bad images because it just means I have to delete them and waste my time.

Please feel free to request images so others can help look for them and we can get a larger pool of images to run from. Of course when I say request I mean from this post. ;)

My intent is to release them in packs say A-F G-L M-Z or something like that so its easier to get them all or whatever. I'm in the process of doing that. As well you will be able to see whats available by viewing the images on the above posted website before downloading. Ok, uploading them now and they will visible at the bottom of the page.

Later I'll get something a bit more fancy up so its not so wishy washy like. Like an uploader and some other fancy stuff, but for now hey its all free and its available.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

andowhy

I have a heap I can send through, I think im up to about L or so from my collection.

kizer

Send it all over I'll take it. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)