Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

800 x 600 Screen Resolution

Started by froggerman, April 21, 2007, 08:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froggerman

I am a new Freebox user and I have a question about using it. I have a nice little 12" ELO touch screen which has a maximum resolution of 800 x 600. I am using the default skin which is also 800 x 600.

The problem I am having is that Freebox does not use a fullscreen mode, it comes up in a window. The problem is that the window is 600 pixels high plus the height of the window menu bar. This forces to bottom of the skin off of the bottom of the screen and it is hard to use the buttons at the bottom. Is there a way to make Freebox display without the menu bar at the top of the window?

I have not found another program that handles albums, searching, etc as well with a touch screen and I would really like to use this product.

I guess a second question would be, can you trim a bit off of the bottom of the skin and have it open in a slightly smaller window that would completely fit on an 800 x 600 display.

Cheers

froggerman

Ok, now I feel really stupid. I must have looked at the option screens 20 times but I never saw the check-box for full screen mode. What a simple fix. Now I must donate to make up for such a silly post.

Cheers.

kizer

Froggerman, personally I don't think you can find a more supported feature rich app on the net. As well there is a basic version which is well free and there is another version for those that donate that is constantly updated with new features and any bugs found are squashed fast.

Just keep in mind the author is in England so whatever you donate hes only really seeing half of it if your donating US currency. 20US = 10UK
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

Yeah he donated, he is updated and he made it worth my while.. Thanks frogger man.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...