Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BnB and BnR In Widescreen? 1360x768

Started by Barcrest, May 13, 2009, 10:47:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I'll get me ass into gear on this. I should have a completed version out tonight aside from any minor revisions requested.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok i updated it again. I have now done;

Search Results Screen
Top 10 Screen
Options Screen

There isn't much left to do on this, i will get it finished this weekend right after i get the next lot of bugfixes done in the main app and i get that out.

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

just down loaded the wide screen version, it looks really good. can't wait for final release.  once the issues  with " text cut off " are sorted it will be exceptional.   The extra boxes on the front end sets it off and makes you wish wide screen was available sooner.  may I make a suggestion  ????  on the select a tune page  reduce the "gap"in the middle. you may have this on your todo list already so feel free to tell me to get lost if I am trying to jump the gun.

fat-johnny

Quote from: Barcrest on May 22, 2009, 01:45:43 PM
Ok i updated it again. I have now done;

Search Results Screen
Top 10 Screen
Options Screen

There isn't much left to do on this, i will get it finished this weekend right after i get the next lot of bugfixes done in the main app and i get that out.

Barry,

Any word on finishing up the widescreen skin?  I don't remember which screens, but some still have a white band along the right hand side.

Let me know.
Thanks,
FJ

Barcrest

I have fixed up and tweaked the history and queue screens. I am having issues uploading right now though so i can't upload it sorry.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok this is now uploaded, i fixed up the player buttons on the main screen where they were behind the album covers. If one of you guys can check it out and let me know what needs changing or fixing and i'll get to work on finalising this skin up.

Right after that i think the popup skins need slightly bringing up to date. Really i could do with the buttons exporting in BMP as i think we could get rid of the black borders then maybe. I will also look at releasing my very WIP sooloos skin if anyone fancies doing some work on that.

Jukebox Stats...

fat-johnny

Quote from: Barcrest on June 19, 2009, 03:29:09 PM
i fixed up the player buttons on the main screen where they were behind the album covers. If one of you guys can check it out and let me know what needs changing or fixing and i'll get to work on finalising this skin up.

I only got about an hour or two to play with it while folks were over, but everything looks OK.  No more white borders on any of the screens (at least the ones I use).

The player buttons:  the FFWD button is still underneath part of the album page.  Doesnt look like you moved it at all?

FJ

Barcrest

Unless i didn't load up the last version i worked on. I'll take a look again on sunday night, i will sort out the player and any remaining bugs i find with it.

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok i have re-uploaded this to fix the filter screen. There are only a couple of screens that need to be fixed now and it should be complete. Also i checked and the player is correct so if i uploaded the wrong one last time sorry. This one should let you see the buttons now.  ;D

Jukebox Stats...