Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

I'm creating a website for DIY jukebox related stuff

Started by fordman, October 11, 2009, 12:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordman

Hello all,

Im making a website that is mainly dedicated to DIY jukeboxes. It is a work in progress. I have a bunch of stuff on there right now, so let me know what you think. I'm making this because if something ever happens to my hard drive or if I'm ever over at a friends house and need a file or something, I have it posted on my site. If I see that somene on this board needs a particular program, I'll give them a link.
I also make backup CD's of my stuff, but I dont always carry them around and having them on my ftp seems logical.

www.fordmanf150.com

It's just a start!

:beer

Fordman

Barcrest

PC Jukebox is dead dude it has been for a while. He is not supplying codes to people you might not want that linked... Page looks good. Damn it's 5:00am here i need to head to bed, another random party at mine has just ended... LOL
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

From your test site i see your test juke is running due to the change in what is played ;)

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

My test jukebox is basically my personal PC. I use that to test the beta's. Very rarely do I have my jukebox connected to the 'net. I'm trying to keep it as virus free as possible!

A quick question:

If someone programs a program, decides to abandon it. They have no intentions of ever updating or continuing it, would you consider it 'free-game'?? I only ask because some programs that I have are quite old and they havent been updated with no likelyhood of ever being updated.

Fordman

jukejohn

well done book marked you straight away
this is what serious touch  juke dudes need
and ive got a hangover AGAIN

Barcrest

Quote from: fordman on October 11, 2009, 04:35:38 AM
If someone programs a program, decides to abandon it. They have no intentions of ever updating or continuing it, would you consider it 'free-game'?? I only ask because some programs that I have are quite old and they havent been updated with no likelyhood of ever being updated.

Well SK Jukebox is free anyway so even though that isn't an issue but i wouldn't be posting up anything that was commercial as in PCJukebox. It looks like andy has stopped working on touchtraxx as well judging by the sites activity.

Jukebox Stats...

phil1023

fordman

DOH!  I locked some stuff down because of hyperlinking. I will send a password in a PM  :beer

Fordman

fordman

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

hey fordman

very interested in your website (nice outside theatre), any chance you could pm me the username and password also

regards
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Novalak

corus75

Loud is not loud until the neighbours dare knock on the door!!
(even then you've got a few more hours)

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

Not AWOL at all!

Just changed domains.

Give me a few days to get it all updated!

Im also getting ftp setup for Barry and Pinball

Fordman