Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Decades Charts

Started by Barcrest, October 16, 2009, 08:42:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I will need to update the V6 release to include any additions you have posted.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

andowhy

Barry,

UK and AUS charts are up to date as of last week, Ive had a few issues with the Billboard site but will have a look now.  There is a new chart I have started working on - the Global Chart List, pretty good concept, Ive done the last 5 years or so, but having a few troubles finding a good thumbnail.  

Regards,
Darren

Looks like its working now, Ill update the july/aug charts now.

July/August Update is now live.  All good to go.

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

wwwombat

How come the US Hot 100 September chart (11.txt) for 1991 has 11 entries?

Can someone (hopefully the chart author) refresh my memory (or point me to a post that explains it) how the monthly entries are derived/from where is the data sourced?

andowhy

Hmm... will check that when I get home.  I have the Sep charts ready to go, will upload them when I get home tonight.

I take the charts from the second chart week of each month and use the offical chart sites.

US Hot 100 - billboard.com
AUS - aria.com.au
UK - officialcharts.com
Global - mediatraffic.de

wwwombat

Your USA Sep 2010 (current) top 10 has Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg : California Girls in both slots 2 and 7.

Unfortunately most of the sites you presumably get the details from (in this case billboard.com? are blocked for me here at work so I can't check what it should be)

And the UK one for the same month has an extra quote/comma in it that should be removed.

"Katy Perry","Teenage Dream",",new.gif

*** UPDATE ***

After checking on the weekend it appears that song#2 on the September 2010 USA Charts should be "Katy Perry","Teenage Dream",new.gif

andowhy

Barcrest

Excellnt, thanks for the hard work on those dude.

Jukebox Stats...

andowhy

andowhy

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Novalak

andowhy

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

wwwombat

Quote from: Novalak on January 05, 2010, 12:23:42 AM
andowhy, do you want the australian charts ealier then what you have...i have done them from 1953

To Novalak... the ARIA charts only started being published in 1989 as far as I know. Does this mean you have charts that precede this, maybe from "Countdown" or a conjoined list from each state's major (at that stage AM) radio station i.e. 5AD etc.?

If so I'd love to see these... I'm using the charts to build the uber-single jukebox and it's interesting to note how little (maybe 50%) of crossover there is between the USA/UK/AUS charts... so I suspect, even though I've had a damn good crack at it, that maybe I've missed a few great Aussie artists/songs or even a few "global" artists in the earlier years that only charted in Oz (John (ny Cougar) Mellencamp had his first chart hits of "Miami" and ""I Need a Lover" in Oz and most yanks still think "Whatever happened to Midnight Oil" and think of them as a one-hit wonder and would be surprised to see the lead singer as a politician now).