Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

GENRE ICONS

Started by Barcrest, October 13, 2009, 08:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Like usual I'm glad to host any packs that you guys want me to.

I think its time to create a little mini website for downloads hahahaha
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

This is a pretty cool new addition to the juke. To be honest i think the next changes will be more cosmetic.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

mr_doles

Does anyone have a good Rap & Hip Hop icon?  I don't have a lot of Rap or a lot of Hip Hip so I want to combine the two.  All I can find is Rap alone and Hip Hop alone.

mr_doles

OK forget good, does anyone have a Rap & Hip-Hop icon?

fordman

I have these two:

Not sure if this one will work for you:

Fordman

mr_doles

I have the second one for Rap and I have one for Hip-Hop.  What I am looking for is to combine both and have one icon that says Rap & Hip-Hip.

mr_doles

OK I ended up making my own and thought I would share it.  Keep in mind that I have no artistic ability at all.  I also made one for my decades collection.  These are the CD's that are based on a decade of music like Pure 80's, or best of the 70's, etc.  Enjoy.

leeclark2612

If anybody is interested in a program to create animated gifs I think i've found the simplest one there is...it's called 'MS Gif Animator' and allows you to load frame by frame. Did a test image using powerpoint to output 4 gif files then batched them together perfectly! It's free to download too...

dilligas2u

How do you go about getting these to show? I did download a few packs and did a swap of the files.
BYOB    Brew your own beer

Barcrest

Put them in the genres folder. If you have matching genres (Filenames must match to the CVR and JPG) they will then show up under the filter.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...