Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum

Started by fordman, January 07, 2010, 03:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordman

Hello All,

Back in September 2009, I was getting bombarded with emails from "100 Free Downloads" so I bit on the email. Some of the downloads were so,so programs that XP already had within them. But this one stuck out.

www.ppcomponents.com/utilities/winxDVDripperFull.exe

6.8mb download

It is fully free and it was the only download of the 100 I thought was useful. The only feature this version lacks is the 'copy' dvd to dvd feature. But you can copy certain parts of the dvd like music videos and convert them to something that E-Touch will play.

I am making it available for the next few days to share it as a good DVD ripper. I use Super encoder to convert files as well, but this seems to be an all in one. Plus it was FREE!

Have at it folks!

:beer

Fordman

Barcrest

Was going to ask if it works with ISO's but i guess it would because i could just mount them in deamon tools anyway. I might have to give this a whirl tonight and see how it works. I have quite a few music video ISO's that i have not actually had the time to work with and this seems like a straight forward solution. Has this been checked to be spyware and trojan free? I'm only cautious because i have just rebuilt my pc finally.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

Yes, but I didnt save the scan log, so as far as I know it is Virus and Trojan free! I scanned it in September 2009 so hopefully it doesnt have any buggies attached to it. It came from Kim Komando as she is a reputable computer show radio host here in the US. I downloaded it from one of her gazillion emails she sends out. She was doing 100 Free downloads for Christmas. She also was offering audacity, gimp and alot of others but most were just tools that XP already has or someone had just given it a different skin!

:beer

Fordman

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Ok i am running it but it doesn't seem to create an AVI for each chapter which is what i was really looking for. I guess i can cut the resulting AVI myself using video vega or something but the re-encoding will loose me some quality that way.

Jukebox Stats...