Queue Buttons

Started by kizer, February 19, 2007, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kizer

Is it possible to remove in the Queue:

Play Now
Clear Queue
Shuffle Queue

The reason I ask is I'd not really like some user to walk up and delete everything simply because he/she wants to cause trouble or because his/her selection isn't next.

I have mine set to randomly load queue on play, which works for me, but I don't want users to dictate whats next and whats not next.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

kizer

Uh, I just noticed the "Queue Display options" Click the check box for read only.

Anyways if anybody else had the same question there you go. ;) I had it before and didn't realize it.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

kizer

I did notice however if you hit the play now button with nothing in the Queue it will crash the program. I guess even a better reason to keep the buttons hidden.

Barcrest

I will look at fixing that bug tonight, cheers for that. Yes the Read-Only Queue is what you want.... Doesn't anyone read the manual? That's half the reason i stopped working on the manual. If anyone wants to take over the manual and update for me feel free. Zip it up and mail it across to me afterwards to check it's correct and i'll add it to the releases and credit you.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Barcrest,
Actually I did read the manual. That's how I orginally found it. After feeling confortable with my setup I've not had to read the manual and lately trying different releases I've forgotten all about that option.

As for the manual would it be more effective to host online and possibly reduce the size of each download? As well with an online manual if somebody asked for help you could include jump links to the exact spot in the manual.

I'm up for it if you'd like. I'd even host all the images and text with "your" periodic review of changes for accuracy.

Barcrest

Yeah an online version of the manual would be cool... If you can do it then we can like to it from here.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Okkie,

I'll take what you've done and <HTML> it up for starters. I'll throw the location in my signature for starters. After that We/You/I or whatever can keep it going and add to it as needed.

Maybe add questions that are found on the board to it with answers so its as comprehensive as possible. "Time" willing of course.

Anyways thanks for letting me go off topic and a chance to play some. ;)