Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-Touch LIVE!

Started by Barcrest, June 23, 2010, 08:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Imagine being able to search songs and play them from spotify or you tube if they are not availble in your local library. Intergration with Last FM to share your song information with other users. Would be nice don't you think?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

MacGyver

I think its a cool idea though I know nothing of Spotify or LastFM; I'll have to look into those a little bit. One of my favorite juke features at the local taverns is the ability to d/l a song that is not in the local library. In fact, my buddies and I use that quite often as our music taste tends to lie a bit off the beaten path.

kizer

Might be intresting. I know us US guys can't use spotify unless they have recently changed the rules.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

BigLa

The best site I know for listening to any song online is Grooveshark (not sure if it works outside of the US). Having that somehow integrated in the Juke Search would be fantastic.

Norman Marshall

Will all the above mentioned work for vidoe@
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

leeclark2612

Is there any way to use spotify in uk with e-touch barry?

Barcrest

Quote from: leeclark2612 on March 18, 2011, 02:48:42 PM
Is there any way to use spotify in uk with e-touch barry?

You don't need spotify with the V6 I have in beta ;)

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

hey barry.

what exactly does that mean. is there now a live version of etouch.

regards
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Barcrest

You will see in the next release  ;)

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

if i donate another $25 to upgrade to lifetime membership can i have it now????
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

muddyoscar

Rdio is a great one in Australia.

chuckens

So can i use my spotify account in the full ver?

Mark Norville

Firstly, you have asked this question on another post. It is not good forum manners, to keep spamming the same message on different posts.

Currently spotify as I have said replying to your last message IS NOT AVAILABLE.

At the moment the only thing that is available, is playing some music from youtube, however this can be dodgy.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.