Main Menu

You guys seen this?

Started by Barcrest, September 01, 2013, 11:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

bought one last week going to fit it in a cab see what it looks like however out of the pack
in unpowered state looks naff just coloured  plastic strip so when ur cab is switched of
might look shite so hoping the effect makes up for that need to use a black background
might even go for a tinted facia wont get to this project for another couple of weeks
will update

Barcrest

Yeah i'm thinking it might need to go behind some tinted perspex so you don't really see it when it's off as long as it's bright enough to shine through when it's on.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

that's what im up against plus for this project im using a zytronic 17'screen which as u know
is a touch through glass so some how I need to dim the area were the led will be mounted
if I use a full tinted screen which ive got will distort up the screen veiw

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on September 01, 2013, 03:50:18 PM
that's what im up against plus for this project im using a zytronic 17'screen which as u know
is a touch through glass so some how I need to dim the area were the led will be mounted
if I use a full tinted screen which ive got will distort up the screen veiw

Spray tint on one part of the glass will work or tinted film on the part where you have the lights.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

yes tint film sounds like the job

Aussie-Adam

Nice !!!!!

Just added it to my Ebay watch list   ;)

Barcrest

Anyone used one and have an feedback. I think using one of these you could create a cab that looks very similar to the new touchtunes wall mount.

Jukebox Stats...

mountain

I'm interested in hearing some feedback too. I just want the electronics, may have to buy one to see how easily they are to modify. I love reding descriptions from these Chinese sellers.
From the auction description:

1. Do not install it on somewhere holdback your driving. Please unplug if leave.
2. Turn on music light 2 minutes after your start the car to avoid the drive burned out.
3. Align and insert to pin header gently to make it tight, never apply force.
4. Squeaker is normal while led chips are working