News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

another juke 4th one i am on a roll this is nice!!!!!

Started by phil1023, January 31, 2011, 03:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil1023

you have to look every day and the guy had as juke box not jukebox so many people did see it and i scoop it up

jukejohn

ive converted 2 of these in the past and got a third one in the making i have fitted a 12'touch screen in this one also this has the color changing lights will look smart when i finnish it will upload pics hope to finnish it next month
my very first touch juke i did aprox 7 years ago was one of these cabs using sk jukebox software sold it on ebay for £700 xmas time but my knowlege was very basic then and the cab wasnt prestine so did well  also this was my first proud moment what a great feeling

phil1023

jukejohn

i started it a couple of months ago problem with me phil is i try to do 3 jukes at once get halfway through one and then start on another
like yours nice job
the only prob with these is the the hieght so i recomend wall mounting them look nice on the wall

phil1023

Bondy

Phil Is there anything similar to this in the uk i have tried to have a little look but without much joy i wouldnt mind having a go at something like this.
Not great at building stuff so something ready made like this would be awsome
thanks
:beer
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!

phil1023

these were made in the usa so i dont know if you have them in the uk i will keep my eyes open and pass it along to you .. what part of the uk are you in ?

Bondy

Thank you Phil, thats the downside of living in the uk everything is so bloody expensive like the touch screens or anything like the juke you have done there have been a few items i have liked in america but they wont ship to the uk.
Im in a little town called Taunton, Somerset in the uk nearest city to me would be bristol
Many thanks Nic
:)
What Dont Kill Me Only Makes Me Stronger ..... !!

mahkeymike

Quote from: phil1023 on February 04, 2011, 06:59:26 AM
whats you location a guy near me is selling one for $80  ;D

Im in PA.
If your in NY, i got no problem driving to come get it.

Barcrest

Quote from: Bondy on February 05, 2011, 12:20:08 AM
Thank you Phil, thats the downside of living in the uk everything is so bloody expensive like the touch screens or anything like the juke you have done there have been a few items i have liked in america but they wont ship to the uk.
Im in a little town called Taunton, Somerset in the uk nearest city to me would be bristol
Many thanks Nic
:)

One of Scatmans jukeboxes looks like this you could ask him where he got that from.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

phil1023

Quote from: jukejohn on February 04, 2011, 10:40:06 AM
ive converted 2 of these in the past and got a third one in the making i have fitted a 12'touch screen in this one also this has the color changing lights will look smart when i finnish it will upload pics hope to finnish it next month
my very first touch juke i did aprox 7 years ago was one of these cabs using sk jukebox software sold it on ebay for £700 xmas time but my knowlege was very basic then and the cab wasnt prestine so did well  also this was my first proud moment what a great feeling

you have any pics of what you have done so far ? cant wait to see it done thanks

jukejohn

sadly no but this one ive got to finnish will take some pics when that ones done
but will be a few weeks

phil1023