Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Back in Black and Blue Skin :)

Started by squirrellydw, November 11, 2007, 01:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kremmit

Lookin' mighty fine, Squirrel!  +fu!

edit

Hey, I notice the "Genres" button now mentions Genre and Artist.  I know that's an upcoming feature in the beta Barry's got going, but it's not in the v.3 release. 

Will there be a v.3 version of this skin, or at least an alternate button without the "Artist" that can be swapped in?

squirrellydw

I think I have it, if not let me know.   I can make the button but you have to do the whole skin thing, I have no clue how to do that.

If anyone wants the photoshop files to modify I can email them to you or if anyone wants to take one the fun of changing the colors.   ;D
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now

eist1

I have the skin completed other than looks like there is still a small issue with the Decades Years in the skinning tool. In the skin tool all of the year buttons show fine all with a black background, but when running the Freebox app, and going into Decades Years there is a small dot in the top left corner of each button, which means the black background is not working. Hopefully Barry can look at it.

eist1

I am working on a version of the Black and Blue Skin to work with V3, but there looks like there is a problem with the V3 skintool, as I have created the Decades screen in the V3 skintool save it and go into Freebox and the Decades is the default. It looks like the skintool is using decades2.ini and saving it as that, while Freebox V3 app is using decades.ini. And also the same issue with Genre, it has the beta buttons in it. Barry may have put a beta skintool into the V3 folder. Hopefully he can look at that too.

Barcrest

The skintool is the same for both versions and the skin will load in both versions. The decades screen may not load in V3 i will look at that tonight and impliment it if it's missing. I am hoping to get that skintool complete by the end of the week. I think the only screen missing that can't be skinned is the decades months screen. Are there any other screens missing?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Barry,

Can you also look at the Genre screen? With the changes that have been made in that screen between the beta and V3 there are some differences. The decades screen looks like it is using two different decadess.ini (beta uses decades2.ini) files. You can try the Black and Blue Skin in V3 and you'll see what I mean. Also, just shot you an email with a screenshot of the beta decades.

Barcrest

V3 isn't loading the the decadesyear file and any othe rchanges i mae to V4 so i will look at this when i am next in and  not out drunk, like i a now

Jukebox Stats...

jacktucky

When is this going to be release bitches!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :chad :chad :chad

eist1

We're waiting for Barry to sober up to get the skintools fixed so it can be completed....   ;D Hopefully by this weekend.

jacktucky

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

squirrellydw

Barry just posted this in the Skin Release forum.  Post any comments or bugs there please.
Graphic creator of the original BnB, BnR, BnO and BnG Skin
Coffee is the man now