Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Current Beta fix list

Started by Barcrest, August 24, 2022, 03:19:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Main App:
BUG: Clicking the position label on historical charts caused a crash (FIXED)
BUG: There was a bug with E-Touch DJ that could cause it to lock up in certain situations (FIXED)
BUG: On chart month selection you could pick future months (FIXED)
BUG: On year selection using the label and up/down arrows you could pick future years (FIXED)
BUG: test.bat wouldn't launch at startup (FIXED)
BUG: Online seach could generate error getting track listing (FIXED)
BUG: Online calling of yourtube-dl could cause a crash (FIXED)
BUG: Duration wasn't obtained for video (FIXED)
BUG: Artist wasn't separated from title (FIXED)
BUG: Jump to letter doesn't work on filter page (FIXED)
BUG: All_Albums.jpg wasn't loading correctly on filter pages (FIXED)
BUG: Coming next wasn't shown on second screen (FIXED)
BUG: jump to letter wasn't working correctly on filter pages (FIXED)
BUG: Download track didn't work for the charts (FIXED)
BUG: Grabbing the chart from the web could hang (FIXED)
BUG: If selected genre filter didn't have an image the image on the album screen for filtered by was blank not the image not found image (FIXED)
BUG: \skins\" & skin & "\images\jumptoletterpop.bmp back drop for multi letter input on jump to letter only loaded with debug switch (FIXED)
BUG: When Signing into My E-Touch it would error if tried to send an invalid mail (FIXED)
BUG: Deleting or renaming TTS caused an error (FIXED)
BUG: Clicking login on My-Touch screen with no username caused a crash (FIXED)
BUG: Login to my E-Touch with new username (Unknown user) didn't prompt for pin creation. (FIXED)
BUG: Loading cover for last played song or most played song in My E-Touch caused a crash (FIXED)
BUG: If reflections were showing in COV they didn't update when paging (FIXED)
BUG: Pin entry screen wasn't loading in label details such as colour and font correctly (FIXED)
BUG: Clicking on the images or labels for quick login on My E-touch didn't work (FIXED)
BUG: If the karaoke or video tabs were turned off the Karaoke and video available buttons could still show. (FIXED)
BUG: If quick jump covers were turned off the wrong paging arrows were hidden (FIXED)
BUG: Online search was broken (FIXED)
BUG: Quick jump album covers didn't page properly. Last item was 1st item on next page (FIXED)
BUG: When showing now playing on second screen with crossfade second_media form not updating song info labels. (FIXED)
BUG: Add album to queue wouldn't add a second time even if allow duplicates was checked and limit artist wasn't checked (FIXED)
BUG: Youtube search was broken (FIXED)
BUG: Using keyboard shortcut to bring up album screen when showing filter screen crashes jukebox (FIXED)
BUG: Using keyboard shortcut to turn random play on/off caused a bug
BUG: When no song is playing second screen didn't always clear playing info (FIXED)

CHANGED: Code improvement for key press (Use Turn_off_filter for album view)
CHANGED: when using crossfade only load current song info into screen fading on so info fades properly
CHANGED: Now supports CHR$ up to 255 for key inputs
CHANGED: Confirmation for Album added not shows Album title not last track added when confirmation is shown on second screen.
CHANGED: Using the label to select year with up/down arrows, down hides if year it 1953 and up if year is curent
CHANGED: Jump to letter screens now use number first then letters.
CHANGED: Tweak to how credits are received
CHANGED: Animations changed how they worked, should stop things hanging during animations such as credit additions or crossfades.
CHANGED: Swipe Animations changed how they worked, should stop things hanging during animations such as credit additions or crossfades.
CHANGED: removed some potentially redundant animation code. I have not seen any issues but it will need testing.

ADDED: \skins\" & skin & "\images\jumptoletterpop.bmp back drop for multi letter input on jump to letter
ADDED: 10 extra years to the year picker in charts to take us upto 2020
ADDED: Year label with up/down arrows to cover any year
ADDED: Downloads thumbnail with online search
ADDED: If track has no album art it will use a matching track.jpg for play options and now playing screen. (Used for online track downloads but will work with any video)
ADDED: Filter image now shows in filtered by if skinned
ADDED: Last song data is now stored in strings. (More useful behind the scenes).
ADDED: You can specify to show My E-Touch login on start up or Default behavior
ADDED: 3 Quick sign in buttons for My E-Touch, Defaults to the 1st 3 alphabetically
ADDED: Setting to keep user signed into My E-touch, if not enabled it will sign out when switching to now playing screen
ADDED: Ability to turn off Karaoke and Video Available buttons independent of the tabs.
ADDED: Search scraping can now be configured for those having region issues with it.

Following replaceable tags are now supported in TTS

[current_title] - current track title
[current_artist] - current track artist
[current_year] - current track year
[current_genre] - current track genre
[current_album] - current track title
[previous_title] - previous track title
[previous_artist] - previous track artist
[previous_year] - previous track year
[previous_genre] - previous track genre
[previous_album] - Previous track album title
[day] - Replaces with current day of the week, for example "Monday"
[time] - replaces with "Morning "before 12, "Afternoon" before 17, "Evening" before 20 and "Nighttime" after 20

Multiple txt files supported picked at random from TTS\Newsong\ folder to add variety

Skin Tool:
BUG: When editing pin buttons TOP and LEFT fields were not updated correctly (FIXED)

ADDED: There is now a number range used for the ALIGN X/Y, SHIFT X,Y etc. Start point defaults to selected button
ADDED: Ability to skin the new My E-Touch Quick Login Buttons.
ADDED: Ability to skin 10 extra years to the year picker in charts to take us upto 2020
ADDED: Ability to skin Year label with up/down arrows to cover any year
ADDED: Align X works for album title, artist, genre and year on album cover page
ADDED: Align Y works for album title, artist, genre and year on album cover page
ADDED: Snap To Grid works for album title, artist, genre and year on album cover page

History Edit:
BUG: Remove missing files didn't work (FIXED)
BUG: Form didn't disable when running most operations (FIXED)

CHANGED: Version number moved up to V10 inline with the other parts of the app.

ADDED: Build Hot Hits Button to make most_played.dat
ADDED: Remove if older than X Days
ADDED: Remove Most_played.dat when saving out updated history (Save history before building most_played or let E-Touch build it on launch)

Credit Module
BUG: Small bug in clearing previous credit due to typo (FIXED)

CHANGED: Sends credits to main app with some degree of validation and also removed a 100ms wait time

Default Skin:
Tweaked to hide new additions as I don't have the images
Some small image fixes and skinned the new my e-touch login screen.
Changed the pin entry screen
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...