Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

My First Project - Old School Look

Started by CStoker, August 02, 2009, 02:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CStoker

Well here is my first project, wish I would taken more photos through out the build process.  I will add more photos of the inside and speaker setup later.

Component:
15" Nec Lcd
15" 3M overlay w/ usb controller
Old IBM Netvista w/ 2-250gig hard drives
(2) 10" Subs (2) 5" mids and (2) 2.5 tweeters - all JVC

Any improvement ideas or comments are welcome, thanks for looking.

Barcrest

You might want to upgrade to V5, it has a ton of improvements over V3 which is what you apear to be running. Nice looking art deco style box either way  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Oh yeah its totally worth upgrading to V5. FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and well it looks nicer too. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

barbosaa

caesar

Very Nice!  :beer
I like the different colors/types of wood. ;D
The Art Deco look is always attractive.
How about some inside pics?
Thanks!

www.cavicchiojukebox.com

muzzakuzza

Love the speaker cloth. If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase from?

CStoker

The speaker cloth is just burlap from Jo-Ann Fabric, and from what I recall very inexpensive.  It's been a while since I've been on the forums.  There may have been some questions about the wood used, it's just birch ply, brazilian cherry, and teak frames the screen. Sorry I never took photos of the inside, I am in the process of a new core build with a little better cpu and built in wifi, I'll post photos when I install it.  Thanks