Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

lookin for them cheapo 19" touchscreens

Started by draginit, June 28, 2011, 06:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

anyone remember those super cheap open frame 19" touchscreens from about 2, maybe 3 years back?? i tried to find them again..i seem to remember they were from pacificgeek but they dont have anything less then 500$.
i think i paid just over 200$ after tax and shipping back then,...now where is anything less than 500!! >:(

my moniter is now becoming unstable and unable to calibrate proper..cant seem to fix either, bummer too because its only the very bottom of screen and left corner that wont point accuratly..i dont know if it got hit or somethin spilled on it, oh well  :'(

anyways, if anyone comes across the any super deals for open frame 19" plz lemme know!! thx.
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Windows 7 and it's touch support couple with the rise of the pads seems to have made touch screen more popular and forced up the prices.  :downer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

patcariss

Hey, im having the same problems with mine and im looking for a replacement,
I have a friend who has a ACER widescreen (230 is the model number i think) that seems to work ok.

Im from australia and there are quite a few on eBay.
Is there one particular type/model that is better than the others?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Pat

ecbrad

I've bought 2 of these brand and know of at least 6 others who have bought from the same vendor. Different sizes available. I have 2 x 19" 4:3 models. Been goin strong for 4 years now. In suatralia we rarely see good deals on this sort of stuff =(

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/15-16-9-Widescreen-Touch-Screen-Panel-Kit-Windows-/190500543226?pt=AU_Computers_Monitor_Accessories&hash=item2c5ab79afa

Brad