Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E-touch key?????

Started by Beerwolf, August 15, 2011, 05:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beerwolf

Hi Barcrest,
  I loaded the newest version and am getting a box asking for an e-touch key. Can you help out with this. It seems to be new. Thanks and love the program keep up the great work!!!!! :beer

eist1

Just PM Barry and he will send you a key.

jacktucky

what if it tells you something is wrong to reinstall?  Does that mean I have an invalid key? :tommy :beer

Barcrest

Quote from: jacktucky on August 17, 2011, 07:47:15 PM
what if it tells you something is wrong to reinstall?  Does that mean I have an invalid key? :tommy :beer

Means you have not entered your username or email as you have it here probably.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

tonxs

hi to all new be i have this softwere on a pc running windows 10 i had a bug on my com and now when i try to run a box comes up asking me for forum name.
and email and a key can any one please help me with this it was working fine befor all this happed
thanks guys :tony  :tommy

Mark Norville

Just enter your details back into the boxes, it should clear it. This has not happened before so is just a rare occurrence where you had an error on your end.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

tonxs

hi thanks for getting back i dont have that as i got this of a web sale site e+++ so i dont have the info i can put my forum name and my email but i cant put a key as i never  got a disk with it help please  :tommy

Mark Norville

Sorry but as you got it from an illegal source (piracy), so apart from buying a key, no one will be able to help you.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

tonxs

hi i got the jukebox of ebay with the softwere on. were can i get a key for it then as i did not load this on it came fully built and with the softwe :tommy :tommy
r on ???????

Mark Norville

You would need to make a donation here http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/buy.html

Use your forum name as you are posting here.

You will get access to the forum, keys etc and then be all legal.

Yeah sadly people should wipe the drives before selling a PC but you get dodgy sellers that sell PC's with pirated software on, the buyer often pays the price for this.

Regards

Mark

tonxs

hi i have paid by paypal were do i get my key for it now ?????? thanks

tonxs

hi mark i have paid for it with paypal now  how will i get my key now by email or somewer els ????

Mark Norville

Barry the site owner will send you the key via email and then update your account, this can take up to 24 hours, usually the same day.

I would recommend formatting the hard drive or indeed buying a new hard drive, if you brought off ebay, the chances are that the hard drive is on it's last legs, and kind of died on you which is why you got this happen to you.

Regards

Mark

tonxs

thank you in the box do i put my forum name and my email address then the key barry will send to me then i think i will put a new hard drive then the verstion on it now is e touch jukebox ver 9 thanks for you help tony :beer :beer

Mark Norville

Hi Tony,

Version 9 is still very usable, I still use it. Do not download 10.1.7 as that is a beta version and has bugs in.

You would enter all your details into those box fields, and of course, better you get free support.

Although as it is almost Friday night, that will be lacking later ;) Almost beer time

I think somehow Windows has got infected and reset some configuration files, so you might come across this for other programs or websites that you might have used before.

Buying second hand PC's can be a good and a bad thing. I have brought two and I always replace the hard drives for SSD and that makes the computer much faster with a fresh install of windows on.

I recently brought an i5 all in one with hard drive in, I installed windows and it was a crawl, did not feel like an i5, installed an ssd and fantastic a 7.3 out of 7.9 on the computer rating.

Regards

Mark