Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Client / Master

Started by Barcrest, April 28, 2007, 03:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

I have the client / master stuff almost complete for running multiple freebox's linked up.. I should be making a release with that code in either today or tomorrow.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Is it going to be the same app or are you releasing a new version that is an optional download to run that type of server/client system?
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

it's the same app, testing tomorrow when i am sober and i will make a release

Jukebox Stats...

jonfinpausa

Hay BArry,

Will the new app alow for each client connected the capabilty to set its own volume levels?

Fish

Barcrest

Quote from: jonfinpausa on April 30, 2007, 10:34:50 AM
Hay BArry,

Will the new app alow for each client connected the capabilty to set its own volume levels?

Fish

No, the terminals will not actually play the music. The master machine is what should be connected to the amp. If you need different levels in different zones then you should control this via your amp

Jukebox Stats...

Thunderball

OK, I have to admit that I've been playing around with the Client / Master checkboxes, and I haven't got a clue how to make it work - anyone else figured it out?

kizer

Not just yet, but I'll figure it out yet. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Barcrest

You need to specify a path in the text box under the client master option buttons... The path on the client needs to be a drive you have mapped so it can put the queue files on there. The master needs to be pointing to this location as well. It doesn't need to be the same path that is mapped but it does need to be the same physical location.

Also the library paths on the client need to be the same as the paths on the master.

Jukebox Stats...