Main Menu

New Skin Casting

Started by coffee, December 20, 2012, 03:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffee

OK, here's the Now Playing Page

jukejohn

coffee

Playlist page. Covers are skinned but not showing up in E-Touch yet.

Chart Years Select

Back Office/Options Page

Barcrest

Really looks nice, I have just upgraded to windows 7 so I am installing everything again. Hope to get to work on the software to fix that playlist screen issue tomorrow.  :beer
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

The Beta version of this skin (New Geni Skin Series) has been released for testing by Lifetime Users and is available in the Private Skin section of this forum.

Risim

this is a great skin!!!  :o  This layout should be used from here on out. Great skin!!!!!!!!! :beer

Barcrest

The only problem i have with it is that i can't use it on my juke as that is using a 4:3 screen, but on this PC it looks awesome.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

yes its strange normaly its the 4.3 version followed by the  the widescreen after but this time around
its the other way  :downer
cant use it i havent got a widetouch screen im buggerd so i know how the folks feel who keep buggin
for widescreen  skins
oh well  :(

Barcrest

Quote from: jukejohn on December 30, 2012, 10:11:05 PM
yes its strange normaly its the 4.3 version followed by the  the widescreen after but this time around
its the other way  :downer
cant use it i havent got a widetouch screen im buggerd so i know how the folks feel who keep buggin
for widescreen  skins
oh well  :(

At least folks with widescreen can still use a 4:3 albeit a bit stretched. Luckily my dev PC will just about do that resolution and although I have to play with it using a mouse it is awesome.

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

my graphics are ati but i just used the driver gonna install ati caytalis software see if i can get away
with it that way should give me more options hopefully

jukejohn

stuck catalyst software on and got nearer but not fully useable will have to wait
until coffee does 4.3 version

Norman Marshall

Ive been playing with this skin on me sons 17" widescreen laptop and i have to say its bloody awsome, this skin would be great to use the swipe feature for the wide screen jukes
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

To be fair all new touchscreens are widescreen so developing the skin for that resolution was probably a good idea.

Jukebox Stats...

coffee

Hi Guys

The 1024x768 (4:3) version of this skin was released and is available in the private skin section for Lifetime Members.

Enjoy !!    :)
Coffee

coffee